How is the Origami different from a Paddleboard and Sit On Top Kayak?
- TWIN FIN SYSTEM THAT ROTATES TO STORE
- KAYAK FOOTWELLS
- ADJUSTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE SEAT
- JUST UN-FOLD & LOCK INTO PLACE
- STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD & Kayak IN-ONE
- ULTRA DURABLE & PUNCTURE RESISTANT
- ALL PADDLES FIT NEATLY INSIDE WHEN FOLDED UP
- WILL NOT POP LIKE AN INFLATABLE!
The hull sections of and Origami are made of UV Protected, Durable HighDensity Polyethylene (HDPE) that is recyclable.
Origami Paddler hinges are made of special industrial-grade nylon with salt water-rated stainless steel screws. Our hinges are patent pending and amazing! Your Origami can separate into three parts or be folded together.
Origamis are made in Kansas. 90% of the Origami is from the US, for other raw goods we do have to source outside of the United States.
Your Origami comes with a double kayak paddle, a SUP handle accessory is in the works to be released soon!